Skip to main content

Yuka Hirata - Concept

 I introduce you Yuka Hirata, with her inseparable katana.One of the japanese girls from the Visual Novel. She's part of the gang that escaped from prison.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apresento a vocês Yuka Hirata, com sua inseparável katana. Uma das japonesas da Visual Novel. Ela faz parte da gangue que escapou da prisão.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Babes Gang - First Free Roam

A sneak peak of the first free roam of the visual novel. The girls gang stop at the Wow Mart store for a "shopping". You can grab itens to your inventory. ____________________________________________ Uma prévia do primeiro free roam da visual novel. As garotas param na loja Wow Mart para fazer "compras". Você pode pegar itens para o seu inventário.

I'm back!

I was very absent from here because I was on other projects, but I always keep to continue this visual novel. As I have to do everything, creating characters and scenarios, setting up the scenes, writing the story and programming, it takes much more time than a studio dedicated to just one project. But this year I intend to post more updates and launch a demo of the game. Below are images of the interior of the WOW MART store where the fugitives will stop by to do some shopping. 😉 The player will be able to wander around the store in search of some items (freeroam). I had to retexture practically the entire store to match the game. Thank you Aemi1970 for this asset!  Estive bem ausente daqui porque estava em outros projetos, mas sempre continuei a dar prosseguimento a essa visual novel. Como tenho que fazer tudo, criação de personagens e cenários, montar as cenas, escrever a história e programação, levo muito mais tempo que um estúdio dedicado somente a um projeto. Mas esse ano p...

C.J. Concept

And the last but not least, Carmen Jiménez, as known as C.J., a 28 years old Mexican wrestler fighter who fled from Mexico to the U.S. Why her hair is hiding her face? What's happened in her past? Why she fled? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- E por último, mas não menos importante, Carmen Jiménez, também conhecida como C.J., uma lutadora mexicana de wrestling de 28 anos que fugiu do México para os Estados Unidos. Por que seu cabelo está escondendo seu rosto? O que aconteceu no passado dela? Por que ela fugiu?